For Sale: For Aspiring Innkeepers
If you have dreamed of owning and operating your own B&B, we are excited to provide the following list of inns available for purchase. Make your innkeeping dreams come true when you join the Illinois Bed & Breakfast Association family!
So the day has finally arrived for you to make your innkeeping dreams happen! Skip the hassles of building a new structure, restoring or remodeling an old home, and dealing with zoning and building codes. Instead, purchase an existing, ongoing, functional B&B. The following properties are available to help bring your innkeeping aspirations to light.
Harrison House B&B
26 N. Eagle St.
Naperville, Illinois 60540
Inn Phone Number: 630-420-1117
Inn Web Site: http://www.harrisonhousebb.com
Inn email: email@example.com
If you absolutly LOVE old homes and would be intrested in income potential, this home is a "Must See". This property is truly one-of-a-kind and offers a unique opportunityfor it's buyer. Currently used as a bed and breakfast, YOU coupld experiance similar income potential (or greater) while living in the Historic home of your dreams! Rent one room, two, three, four and five! All furniture is includedin this price as well as linens, dishes and everything you need to operate this turn-key B&B. Also included is the website and a large customer base built over 24 years of operation.
The location is outstanding with downtown Naperville and the train station being just a few short blocks away. Kids can walk to grade school, jr high and high school. The home has 10 foot celings, pocket doors and beautiful thick woodwork. They just don't build homes like this anymore. You will love the attention to detail the present owners have taken in restoring this 1904 gem.
In 2002 a restoration was complete which included:
1. All new windows which were retrofitted into the original frames. Dining and living room have leaded glss windows.
2. Three roofs were removed and a new roof was installed.
3. Old aluminum siding was replaced with cedar siding.
4. A sprinkler system was installed which is wired to the fire dept. for additional safety.
5. All bathrooms were renovated, including 3 with whirlpool tubs.
6. Floors and woodwork were refinished.
7. Tin ceilings were installed in the living room, dining room & one of the bedrooms.
8. New kitchen complete with custom inset cabinets & linoleum floor imported from Germany.
9. Natural fiber insulation was added to exterior and interior walls, which helps reduce energy consumer. And people can't believe how quiet and draft-free the home is.
Seller may be able to help with financing.
Bundling Board Inn
220 E. South Street
Woodstock, Illinois 60098
Inn Phone Number: 815-338-7054
Inn Web Site: http://www.BundlingBoard.com
Inn email: Proprietor@bundlingboard.com
IBBA Sale Listing
Bernadine's Stillman Inn
513 Bouthillier St.
Galena, Illinois 61036
Inn Web Site: http://www.Stillmaninn.com
Broker Name: Dave Anderson
Broker Phone Number: 815 777-0557
Broker email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site about this property: www.stillmaninn.com
Romantic and Histori 1858 Victorian Mansion located in beautiful Galena, IL. Excellent Guest quarters for privacy plus includes private kitchen, laundry, living room, three bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, movie room. Inn includes seven guest rooms, some with whirlpools and fireplaces. Out building can be used for restaurant or possible extra lodging. Situated on just shy of 2 acres of land, a few blocks from Main street and across from General Grant's home.